You’re invited to:
OTC Derivatives Trading in Asia:
Mitigating Risk, Maximizing Rewards
The global financial and economic crisis has brought the systemic and operational risks associated with OTC derivatives trading into the spotlight. While most of the focus around OTC derivatives has been on events in the west, Asia has been carving out its own niche in OTC derivatives trading. Join us and our panel of industry experts for a thoughtful dialogue examining the opportunities and challenges presented by off-exchange derivatives trading.
Topics to be covered:
- Managing systemic and operational risk and "Too Big To Fail"
- Lessons learned from the US and Europe
- Product standardization, electronic platform trading,
central clearing and reporting to trade repositories
- Transparent pre-trade and post-trade processes
- Technology, connectivity and infrastructure requirements
- Opportunities and challenges for Asia
Asset classes to be covered:
- Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Commodities and their Derivatives – options, futures, and swaps
Who should attend?
- Buy-side firms
- Sell-side firms
- Inter-dealer brokers
- Liquidity venues
- Market data providers
- Independent software vendors
- Application providers
- Clearing and settlement firms
Sponsored by IPC's CONNEXUS extranet - Your trading community connected